Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shopping Spree XD


Yesterday was out wit my family and 1 of my bro's fren..


Me, my bro and his fren went to Bently to try out some Basses..


Next to Ikano..then the music store there..




While my bro and his fren went to thi music store there..


I went to Popular book store to look for my parents and my sis..




And for so many years..I'm never been excited to go to a book store..


But Yesterday~ I'm so excited to look for some designing books~


And I found this book here..that cost me around RM85..




well i thk it's worthy..cos it's a book with hard cover..and it's all colors..


moreover..it helps me in my future T designing business also..


so yea..


^^




And after that I went to CD-Rama...while I was looking here and there randomly on the CD rack..

There's this CD playing on-air which catched my ears~

The Album - "Arias"


Which is a compilation of 32 Enchanting songs that performed by today's Most ASTOUNDING voices..


Luciano Pavarotti Josh Groban Sarah Brightman Sting Russel Watson Katherine Jenkins Secret Garden and more


It cost me RM50 for all these super duper nice songs..

But well it's worth buying to me^^
If you love all those classical genre os music..
Go GRAB one NOW!!
^^
-♥Mumoosan♥-

No comments:

Post a Comment